Federica joins Liquid Amber as our guest from July 24 - 27, 2017.
Federica Gazzola-Plenert was born in Italy and graduated from the School of Fine Arts in Venice. Between 2009 and 2012, she lived in Paris and Vancouver, studying 3D animation and developing her painting skills.
In 2013, she moved to Berlin, where she experienced eclectic artistic influences before beginning her tattooing apprenticeship. In 2015, she started working at the tattoo studio Chile Hot Ink Berlin; a place where she first got inspired by geometric style and dot work. Since November 2016, Federica has been based in Québec City, where she tattoos in her private studio, Orgasmic Forest Tattoos.
If you would like a tattoo by Federica we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and PLEASE INCLUDE:
- A detailed description of the tattoo
- Location on your body and approximate size
- Colour or Black and Grey?
- Any images that assist in describing the style or concept of what you would like to get
- If you want her to work around another tattoo or would like a cover up, please include a clear picture of your existing tattoo.
Federica will look at your email and we will contact you within 2 weeks with the next step. Should you NOT hear back from us within 2 weeks, please try again as communications do get lost from time to time.
Federica charges $160/hr plus gst.