Hooka grew up all In the Ottawa/Gatineau area. She had many artistic accomplishments at a young age, including animating a children's program, illustrating published books, and painting public murals. Hooka has been working in the tattoo industry for 16 years, and tattooing for 11. She got her start in tattoo parlours at the age of 12, drawing flash, and airbrushing temporary tattoos during the summer. She began her apprenticeship at age 15, and was tattooing professionally by age 17.
Hooka took multiple long hiatus' early in her career to travel, and though she has been tattooing consistently for the passed 5 years, traveling remains her greatest passion. She also enjoys climbing stuff, laughing at her own jokes, unicorns, dog cuddles, over eating, and over eating while watching movies.
Hooka is a diverse custom artist. She dabbles in all styles, but most enjoys black and grey realism, and realistic floral pieces.
Check out her tattoo portfolio below and email us if you would like a tattoo by Hooka. Here's how:
Email us at email@example.com and PLEASE INCLUDE:
- A detailed description of the tattoo
- Location on your body and approximate size
- Colour or Black and Grey?
- Attach any images that assist in describing the style or concept of what you would like to get
- If you want her to work around another tattoo or would like a cover up, please include a clear picture of your existing tattoo.
Hooka will look at your email and we will contact you within 2 weeks with the next step. Should you NOT hear back from us within 2 weeks, please try again as communications do get lost from time to time.