Jordyn Smithson will be joining us as our guest from Feb 1 - 5, 2017!
Jordyn has always been passionate about art, wanting to pursue a career as a surrealist painter all through high school. But after graduation, tattooing stole her heart away and she started her tattoo apprenticeship in 2012, under Steve Maidana and Janaya Singer at Ink and Honey tattoos.
Almost five years tattooing now, and she's grown into a style she can only describe as creepily beautiful. Jordyn has a love for campy old gore/horror movies and surrealist paintings from her high school days, she feels most in her element tattooing beautiful women with a missing limb or a decapitated head. But don't let all the horror and blood scare you, Jordyn also has a flip side passion for floral and colourful animal pieces.
If you would like a tattoo by Jordyn we ask that you email us at email@example.com and PLEASE INCLUDE:
- A detailed description of the tattoo
- Location on your body and approximate size
- Colour or Black and Grey?
- Any images that assist in describing the style or concept of what you would like to get
- If you want her to work around another tattoo or would like a cover up, please include a clear picture of your existing tattoo.
Jordyn will look at your email and we will contact you within one week with the next step. Should you NOT hear back from us within a week, please try again as communications do get lost from time to time.
Jordyn charges $180/hr plus gst.
Find more of her work on instagram: @jordynoshtims