Kaylie Seaver hails from Ottawa, Ontario and we're delighted to have her back for her second guest spot at Liquid Amber.
Kaylie will be here from Aug 15 - 18, 2017
Kaylie is a gangly capricorn from Ottawa, Ontario and has been tattooing since autumn 2015. Before that, she spent time as a musician, a painter, and a totally broke art student.
She loves drawing, painting, and tattooing lady faces, skulls, bones, old woodcut style illustrations, and floral or botanical subject matter. Anything creepy or unsettling is always a bonus.
If you would like a tattoo by Kaylie we ask that you email us at email@example.com and PLEASE INCLUDE:
- A detailed description of the tattoo
- Location on your body and approximate size
- Colour or Black and Grey?
- Any images that assist in describing the style or concept of what you would like to get
- If you want her to work around another tattoo or would like a cover up, please include a clear picture of your existing tattoo.
Kaylie will look at your email and we will contact you within 2 weeks with the next step. Should you NOT hear back from us within 2 weeks, please try again as communications do get lost from time to time.
Kaylie charges $180/hr plus gst.
For more of Kaylie's work, find her on instagram: @kayliecs