Kelsey is making her move to the west coast and we are happy to welcome her to Liquid Amber.
Kelsey will be joining us as our guest from May 28 - June 11 as well as July 1, 8, and 15, 2017.
Kelsey is self-taught tattooer who began her career in Kingston, Ontario. She has been tattooing for roughly 3 years, and has continued to learn as much as possible along the way. She has been learning and practicing art her entire life, and feels incredibly fortunate to be part of such an inspiring, rewarding industry.
Kelsey loves creating nature inspired tattoos and art. She enjoys tattooing animals, lady faces, botanicals, flowers, mushrooms, crystals, and more, while working in a muted, earthy colour palette.
Now 21, Kelsey is looking forward to her move to British Columbia and meeting people, as well as experiencing the beauty, creativity and naturalistic lifestyle of the west coast.
If you would like a tattoo by Kelsey we ask that you email us at email@example.com and PLEASE INCLUDE:
- A detailed description of the tattoo
- Location on your body and approximate size
- Colour or Black and Grey?
- Any images that assist in describing the style or concept of what you would like to get
- If you want her to work around another tattoo or would like a cover up, please include a clear picture of your existing tattoo.
Kelsey will look at your email and we will contact you within 2 weeks with the next step. Should you NOT hear back from us within 2 weeks, please try again as communications do get lost from time to time.
Kelsey charges $180/hr plus gst.
Find more of Kelsey's work on instagram: @honeybasiltattoos