Organizations L.A.T. supports and donates to:
- Girls Rock Camp Vancouver: a non-profit society that builds self esteem in female youth through music creation and performance.
- The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), BC Division: exists to promote the mental health of British Columbians and support the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness.
- Keep Skateistan Rolling: Skateistan is an international non-profit, non-government organization providing skateboarding and educational programming for kids in Afghanistan, Cambodia, and South Africa.
- North Shore Rescue: Volunteer community-based search and rescue teaming British Columbia.
- WAVAW: Women Against Violence Against Women
- O.W.L (Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Society): A non-profit organization whose volunteers are dedicated to public education and the rehabilitation and release of injured and orphaned birds.
- B.C. Children's Hospital Foundation: Monthly donations to the B.C Children's Sunshine Club and portrait donations by L.A.T. artist, Crystal Alexandria.
- Escaping Goat Productions: Escaping Goat Productions is committed to re-examining and deconstructing cultural staples into new, informative and socially relevant artistic perspectives.
- Cor Flammae: Composed from the ranks of the city's top-flight choral ensembles and singers, the choir seeks to reveal the hidden queer heritage often ignored in the conservative world of classical music.
- Project Somos: Building an eco-sustainable orphanage community in Guatemala, equipped with it's own school and clinic to provide alternaitive health care to kids.
- Lookout: Solutions to Homelessness
- VALT (Vancouver Alternative Arts and Fashion)-:This not-for-profit organization focuses on developing local arts programming that assists emerging and fringe artists of every medium and media in the province of BC, while fostering a community of culture appreciation.
- Le Cirque De La Nuit: Creating a truly unique nightlife experience that transcends beyond the expected and into the twisted realm of the surreal.
Artspeak: Non-profit artist run centre established in 1986. The mandate of the gallery is to exhibit contemporary art and to encourage a dialogue between visual art and writing.
Other things that Liquid Amber staff do:
- Luvia Petersen: L.A.T. Co-owner /Actor: www.luviapetersen.com
- Justina Kervel: L.A.T. Co-Owner/Artist in multiple mediums: www.justinakervel.com
- Jessie Robertson: L.A.T. Manager/Photographer/Musician: www.jessierobertson.com
- Genevieve Clements: L.A.T Reception & Marketing Manager/Actor/Model/Photographer: www.genevieveclements.com
- Lisa Atterbury: L.A.T. Reception/Pointillism Artist: www.facebook.com/idotdots