Ashley grew up in the city of Richmond, right next door to Vancouver. She was destined for art-making, doodling as soon as she could hold a pencil; art was always a big part of her life. Ashley got an early start into the tattooing world, landing an apprenticeship under James Collier at Lotus Land Tattoo right after high school in 2011. Shortly there-after she became a full-time tattoo artist. Currently 23 years old, she is loving tattooing and is always looking for a new challenge. Her favourite styles of tattooing are very bold, colourful, neo-traditional pieces, as well as black-and-grey realism.
If you would like a tattoo by Ashley we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and PLEASE INCLUDE:
- A detailed description of the tattoo
- Location on your body and approximate size
- Colour or Black and Grey?
- Any images that assist in describing the style or concept of what you would like to get
- If you want her to work around another tattoo or would like a cover up, please include a clear picture of your existing tattoo.
Ashley will look at your email and we will contact you within 2 weeks with the next step. Should you NOT hear back from us within 2 weeks, please try again as communications do get lost from time to time.
Ashley charges $180/hr plus gst.
To see some designs that Ashley would like to tattoo, please click here.
Check out more of Ashley's work on her instagram: @ashleyhorncastle