You should not get tattooed if you are:
- Pregnant (although it can be totally fine in most cases, you just might not want to take the risk of infection). Same goes with breast feeding.
- Drunk or high. We will not tattoo you if you are under the influence.
You should not get tattooed if you are doing any of the following activities 2-3 weeks after your tattoo:
- exposing direct sunlight on your tattoo
- swimming and/or water activities of any sort, this includes baths or anything where your tattoo would be submerged under water.
- vigorous activity that can rub scabs off or make you sweat heavily (this includes going to the gym and yoga).
- rolling in sand, dirt or mud